IACS is committed to creating a healthy school environment that enhances the development of lifelong wellness practices to promote healthy eating and physical activities that support student achievement. All meals meet the Dietary Guidelines for Americans which means that the right balance of fruits, vegetables, low-fat or fat-free milk, whole grains and lean protein are offered.
Breakfast will be served daily for both Middle School (7:40-7:55) and High School (9:17-9:33). Breakfast costs $2.00 and includes a choice of bagel, muffin or cereal and fresh fruit & milk or juice.
Lunch is served each full school day and offers a nutritious, well balanced meal of meat/protein, whole grains, fresh fruits, vegetables and milk and costs $3.85. Sandwiches, snacks, drinks are also available daily.
The Breakfast & Lunch Menu is posted here.
- the need for pre-ordering meals is eliminated
- parents prepay for lunches online through a safe and secure portal
- parents monitor menu choices and account balances online
- restrictions on purchases as well as set spending limits can be set
- using a pin pad students enter a 4 digit pin to make purchase
- cashiers move students through the line quickly and efficiently
School Payment Portal is an online payment website used by schools of all sizes to safely and securely receive payments. If you have not received your child’s pin#, email email@example.com before creating the account. To create an account go to https://www.schoolpaymentportal.com. For parents who prefer not to make online payments, IACS cashiers also accept cash or checks at the register.
Free and Reduced Lunch
The 2015-2016 Free or Reduced Lunch Application is posted here.
Email Karen Drake, School Nutrition Director, firstname.lastname@example.org