IACS recognizes that juggling family schedules can be challenging, so we offer a fun and engaging after school program for our 5th through 8th graders. The program provides safe and flexible supervised care. During the after school program, each day there are snacks followed by quiet time for homework. After homework time, students participate in a variety of activities based on student interest and weather – from playing outdoors to indoor activities like board games and art projects.
- Please note – the After School Program begins AFTER the first week of school
- From 3pm to 6pm on full school days
- From 12:30pm to 6pm on half-days
- The first 30 min is free, $5 each 30 min thereafter with a $30 per day max.
- We will round down within 15-minutes. For example, a 4:45pm pick up will be considered the same as 4:30pm, but a 4:50pm pick up will be rounded to 5pm.
- Invoices are sent out monthly.
- Sign up via: https://www.picktime.com/
- It is important to sign up for each day so that staff will know to expect your child.
This program is run by IACS staff.
For more details, please contact: