IACS recognizes that juggling family schedules can be challenging, so we offer a fun and engaging after school program for our 5th through 8th graders. The program provides safe and flexible supervised care. During the after school program, each day there are snacks followed by quiet time for homework. After homework time, students participate in a variety of activities based on student interest and weather – from playing outdoors to indoor activities like board games and art projects.
- Please note – The program will start on Tuesday, September 5th (1st day of school is Tuesday, August 29).
- From 3pm to 6pm on full school days: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday.
- From 12:30pm to 6pm on half-day Wednesdays
- The first 30 min is free, $5 each 30 min thereafter with a $30 per day max.
- We will round down within 15-minutes. For example, a 4:45pm pick up will be considered the same as 4:30pm, but a 4:50pm pick up will be rounded to 5pm.
- Families who have been certified to receive free/reduced lunch status are eligible for financial aid toward After School Care.
- Invoices are sent out monthly to families.
Tyngsboro Sports Center Partnership – Wednesdays
- New this year: We are partnering with Tyngsboro Sports Center (TSC) for a Wednesday only program from 1 pm until 4 pm.
- The cost of the program has been set at flat fee of $30 per Wednesday, regardless of pick up time.
- Students must be picked up directly at TSC by 4 pm at the latest. Students who are not picked up on time will not be eligible for future participation, but would still be eligible for the standard IACS on-campus after school program on Wednesdays.
- Complete this form to enroll
- Please email afterschool@
innovationcharter.org to schedule your student for specific days that we should expect your student.
This program is supervised by IACS staff and supported by IACS high school students in Grades 11 and 12.