1pm - 3pm Read more about our high school program
- Principal: Erik Arnold, Ed.D.
- Dean of Students: Stephanie Kelly
- Dean of Faculty: Clare Ringwall
- Administrative Assistant: Crystal McKiel
ONLINE COURSEWORK LINKS
IACS has switched to a new online course provider for when a student needs to take a class for summer school, extended medical leave, or for original credit. Here are some of the benefits of this new provider:
- During the summer, a licensed teacher is available through online chat (Instant Teacher) to help students and answer questions from 7:30AM-10:00PM M-F, and from 8:30AM-4:00PM on weekends. During the school year a teacher is available from 7:30AM-7;30PM M-F.
- Families, students, & IACS are emailed a progress report every week.
- Families will receive an automated phone call on student progress every 2 weeks
- A Personal Learning Coach will be the single point of contact for the student and parent for all question that aren’t related to the specific content of the course (Instant Teacher is for questions related to subject content)