All students have a summer packet of work for both Math and English Language/Arts to keep their skills sharp. Returning students were sent an invitation for 2 different summer packet Google Classrooms (one for Math and one for ELA).
- Math practice is on their IXL account (directions are on Google Classroom).
- The English Language/Arts work should be submitted on Google Classroom.
The link above also contains grade-relevant supply lists. Please note that there are some increased items on the list as we consider the need to cut back on sharing supplies as we reopen schools. Though the department of education has not yet released guidance on what the reopening plan should look like or its implication on the related policies and structures to keep students and staff safe, we fully anticipate that this guidance will include being required to wear masks during any period of time that our school is in session on campus. As such, we’re adding masks to the supply list and soliciting your help to achieve this goal. If purchasing the additional supplies that are requested this year imposes a financial burden on your family, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Middle School Dean of Students (Federico Pereyra) for assistance.
Distance Learning 4/6 to 6/12
COVID-19 Closure Communications to MS Families
- Principal: Melissa Kapeckas
- Dean of Students: Federico Pereyra
- Dean of Faculty: Erin Attfield Quinlan
- Administrative Assistant: Katie Hoyer