Deadline to Apply for 2024-2025 School Year is February 26 @ 4 pm Click Here to Apply
- Athletic Fee Reimbursement Form
Please read the following before beginning the registration process for your middle school student.
Below is a list of all the required paper work for middle school athletes. If it says that the a particular piece of paperwork is required each season you must turn in a copy of this paperwork for the spring season even if you have completed it for the winter and/or fall season.
Follow the steps below:
- EAA Liability and Medical Information sheet (required each season)
- Pre-Participation Head Injury/Concussion Reporting Form (required each season)
- IACS Parental Permission form (required each season)
- Athletic Handbook initialed and signed (required yearly)
- Signed Parent/Athlete Concussion Informational Sheet (required yearly)
- Parent NFHS Concussion Certification with parent’s name(required yearly)
- Student-Athlete NFHS Concussion Certificationwith student’s name(required yearly)
- Birth Certificate (required to be on file)
- Updated Physical: The Athletic Department will no longer be accepting copies of physicals. All updated physicals must be passed into the Health Office in order for your child to participate in a sport. If your child’s physical is set to run out during an athletic season please make sure to schedule their physical promptly and pass a copy of it in to the Health Office as soon as possible so that it can be processed before the old one expires.
All physicals for participation in athletics expire exactly 13 months from the day that the physical was performed. A student-athlete with an expired physical will need to be held from athletics until an updated physical is on file with the Health Office. Please note that unless an updated physical is on file at the Health Office, a student-athlete will be held from participation.
- There is a required $125 athletic fee. Please make checks payable to “IACS” and write the student-athletes name in the memo section along with what sport the payment is for. If financial assistance is required, the form can be found on the upper right hand corner of this page underneath the section labeled “Forms”.
- If your child played a sport in a previous season his or heruniform must be returned in order to be cleared to participate in the next season of sports.
For anything that is required to be on file with the Athletic Department (birth certificate), please firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to double check that it is in fact on file with the Athletic Department. Some students who are new to this school do not have a birth certificate on file. Please allow 48 hours for a response.
There is a $125 athletic fee. IACS understands that this may be too much of a burden for some families to pay. Please do not let this fee prevent your child from participating in a sport for their school. If you need financial assistance, please print off a financial assistance form (available under “Forms”) and submit it along with registration paperwork. The Athletic Department will then contact you let you know if you were approved for financial aid.
Please read the requirements of the student-athlete’s physical. Any questions please email@example.com.
Below are all of the required forms for middle school registration.
It is now required by the league that both a parent and student-athlete have separately completed concussion certifications. This means that both parent and student must have separate log-ins at NFHS and the two certifications must have different names typed on them. The league no longer allows us to have the student-athlete sign that they were present. We apologize for any inconvenience, but once again this is required by the league.